• 0 Bewertung(en) - 0 im Durchschnitt
Jack aus Maine möchte mit seiner 66er C2 Europa bereisen - Tipps?
[Bild: failboat14.jpg]
Join the Corvette Vagabond Community
Like me on Facebook
Follow me on Twitter
My website
Looks like the car needed the little bright lights of Broadway, before heading to Europe...

https://www.marinetraffic.com/ais/default.aspx

The schedule indicates Germany on the 26th....so I guess it is only 8 or 9 days to cross the Atlantic

Jack
Like me on Facebook
Follow me on Twitter
My website
I am having my car shipped to Norway and not landing it in Germany....Norway has provisions in it's customs regulations that allow a personal car to come into the country for less then 1 year, to be driven by a non resident (tourist) with US plates.

No duty is charged.....or bonds needed....I had originally planned to send to car to Oslo, but in an effort to get the car to Europe faster, I listened to my US shipper , who did not know German customs requirements.

It will also save me driving to Oslo, this way I can visit Scandinavia first and not have to back track through Denmark twice.

I thank all that have helped me....I have lost a bit of sleep over this problem...I may be a day or two late..but I will be in Germany by the 9th of September...

Jack

Ich habe mein Auto nach Norwegen verschifft, ohne Landung in Deutschland .... In Norwegen gibt es Bestimmungen in den Zollvorschriften, die eine persönliche Auto, um in das Land für weniger als 1 Jahr kommen zu lassen, um von einem nicht ansässigen (Tourist gefahren werden ) mit US-Platten.

Keine Pflicht aufgeladen ..... oder Anleihen benötigt .... Ich hatte ursprünglich geplant, um dem Auto nach Oslo zu schicken, aber in dem Bemühen, das Auto nach Europa schneller zu bekommen, hörte ich meine US-Versender, die nicht wussten, Deutsch Zollvorschriften.

Es wird auch sparen Sie mich fahren nach Oslo, auf diese Weise I Skandinavien besuchen können erste und nicht zurück durch Dänemark zweimal zu verfolgen.

Ich danke allen die mir geholfen haben .... Ich habe ein bisschen Schlaf über dieses Problem verloren ... Ich kann einen oder zwei Tage zu spät .. aber ich werde in Deutschland von der 9. September sein ...

my post are looking funny my signature goes to the bottom of my posts, what button did I push wrong
Like me on Facebook
Follow me on Twitter
My website
Enjoy your trip regardless where it starts.

Uli

PS: I fixed your signature
[Bild: ycp.gif]Es wird Wagen geben, die von keinem Tier gezogen werden und mit unglaublicher Gewalt daherfahren. Leonardo da Vinci (1452-1519)
Zitat:Original von Jack Panzica
I am having my car shipped to Norway and not landing it in Germany....Norway has provisions in it's customs regulations that allow a personal car to come into the country for less then 1 year, to be driven by a non resident (tourist) with US plates.

No duty is charged.....or bonds needed....I had originally planned to send to car to Oslo, but in an effort to get the car to Europe faster, I listened to my US shipper , who did not know German customs requirements.

Well, same as in Germany. Next time you should just choose a reliable shipper!
Hello to All,

Trip schedule September 6th to October 25, 2012

Here is the latest news on my car and its journey to Europe. I am having the car delivered to Drammen, Norway . The boat is late and I will not be able to start my trip on until the 6th of September. I have to cover 3,700 miles in 14 days to make it to Cap de Agde by 4 pm on September 21,

I must also visit the many corvette owners in Scandinavia, Germany , Italy, Switzerland on my way to France and the sea. I promised to attend an event and I will try to keep my word. Here is a map of the general area that I must cover in 14 days.... I can see it now , just like the classic French movie " Man and a Women " driving like a mad man day and night rain shine.....on the way to the sea.....music playing in the backround

.....https://www.kritzerland.com/Man_Woman_Tr...e_inst.mp3

So, now you know how it will be.....any help or suggestions as you look at my map....the first link is the map of my proposed route. The next link is the map of corvette owners that want me to visit...you can see my problem...

I will travel the eastern part of Germany on the way south and western Germany and the Netherlands on the way north to a port to have my car shipped back to the USA.
I don't know the port yet....it depends on customs , I would like to send it back from Bremerhaven, Germany...but I must find that out....

But what fun it will be to solve the problem keep the beer warm for you and cold for me..a Martini is ok also

Cheers

Map of drive to Cap de Agde from Oslo Just directional , I have not picked the roads yet.

https://maps.google.com/maps?f=d&source=...F8&t=m&z=5

Map of just a few of the stops in Europe...many more want me to stop by

https://maps.google.com/maps/ms?msa=0&ms...=3&vpsrc=1

Hallo an alle,

Hier ist die neuesten Nachrichten über mein Auto und die Reise nach Europa. Ich bin die HAVING-Klausel, da nach Drammen, Norwegen geliefert. Das Boot ist spät und ich nicht in der Lage, meine Reise dort beginnen bis zum 6. September. Ich habe bis 3,700 Meilen in 14 Tagen zu decken, um es bis zum Kap von Agde machen von 04.00 Uhr am 21. September

Ich muss zu besuchen aussi Die vielen Corvette Besitzer in Skandinavien, Deutschland, Italien, die Schweiz auf dem Weg nach Frankreich und das Meer. Ich versprach, einen Jahres-Ereignis warten und ich werde versuchen, mein Wort zu halten. Hier ist eine Karte der allgemeinen Bereich, den ich muss in 14 Tagen zu decken .... Ich kann es jetzt sehen, genauso wie die klassischen Französisch Film "Man and Women" Fahren wie ein Verrückter Tag und Nacht regen ..... Glanz auf dem Weg zum Meer ..... Musik im Hintergrund .. ...

So, jetzt wissen Sie, wie es sein wird ..... jede Hilfe und Anregungen, wie Sie auf meiner Landkarte nachsehen .... der erste Link ist die Karte von mir vorgeschlagenen Weg. Das nächste Glied ist die Karte der Corvette Besitzer wollen mich zu besuchen ... Das können Sie sehen, mein Problem ...

Ich wird der Anteil der Ost-Deutschland auf dem Weg nach Süden und Westen Deutschland und die Niederlande auf dem Weg nach Norden zu einem Hafen zu haben meinen Rücken, als in die USA verschifft zu reisen.
Ich weiß nicht, doch der Hafen .... es am Zoll hängt, ich würde es gerne zurückschicken aus Bremerhaven, Deutschland ... aber ich muss herausfinden .... Das

Was für ein Spaß es zielt darauf ab, löst das Problem sein
Prost

Karte von Kap von Agde nach Oslo fahren Sie einfach direktional, haben noch nicht abgeholt II die Straßen.

Karte von nur wenigen der Anschläge in Europa ... Mehr Viele wollen, dass ich von zu stoppen
Like me on Facebook
Follow me on Twitter
My website
Hello mi amigos,

Ok folks, here is the latest news on trip schedules.

The car/container arrives in Bremerhaven , Germany on the 30th or so of September. Container is transferred to a tramp steamer, that takes it to Oslo, Norway by the 5th of September.

I will ship the car back from Norway the week of October 22-27

I wander around the docks until I find the right place, unload car from container, show documents to Customs (no duty or taxes in Norway if you do not stay more than 1 year ) .

I fly into Oslo on the 3rd of September, it is about a 13 -15 hour flight from Portland ME / Newark / Oslo . Leave at 12:45 pm on Sunday and arrive at 10 am , Monday in Oslo.

Spend two days in and around Oslo waiting for car to arrive.

On the road I hope by the 6th heading north to Trondheim, Norway. From Norway to Sweden to Finland to Sweden to Germany to Switzerland, Austria, Lichtenstein , Italy and finally France and Cap de Agde by the 21st. I should be full of energy by the time I reach you. The sun will feel good.

Members of the Corvette Club of Norway and AMCAR will be helping me get the car and attend little gatherings of car owners.

After that I have to watch out for bears, deer and moose on the roads, not very many people, just like Maine...

I will post some costs and details later....right now I am working on becoming a Cinematographic expert....should be fun....lots of pictures and 90 second videos coming your way...

I will travel to Germany from Trelleborg Sweden by ferry to Sanitz or Rostock, then by back roads to Berlin. I have about 6 or 7 days in Eastern Germany on the way south and then western Germany on the way north to Oslo , where I will ship the car back to the US.

I am going to need German logistical help in Germany. What roads can I take to see most of you that want me to visit , and still make France (Monaco) by the 19th of September. I will enter Germany around the 11th of September. I will post my map all the dots of German forum members .

https://maps.google.com/maps/ms?msa=0&ms...=4&vpsrc=6

Jack

Hallo mi amigos,

Ok Leute, hier ist das neueste Nachrichten Reise Zeitpläne.

Das Auto / Container kommt in Bremerhaven, Deutschland am 30. oder so von September. Container zu einem Trampschiff übertragen wird, das dauert es nach Oslo, Norwegen vom 5. September.

Ich werde das Auto zurück versenden aus Norwegen in der Woche vom 22 bis 27 Oktober

Ich frage mich rund um die Docks, bis ich der richtige Ort, entladen Auto aus dem Behälter zu finden, zeigen Dokumente Customs (keine Zölle oder Steuern in Norwegen, wenn Sie nicht mehr als 1 Jahr zu bleiben).

Ich fliege in Oslo am 3. September, geht es um einen 13 -15 Stunden Flug von Portland ME / Newark / Oslo. Lassen Sie um 12:45 Uhr am Sonntag ankommen und um 10 Uhr, am Montag in Oslo.

Verbringen Sie zwei Tage in und um Oslo wartet Auto ankommen.

Auf dem Weg Ich hoffe, von der sechsten in Richtung Norden nach Trondheim, Norwegen. Von Norwegen nach Schweden nach Finnland nach Schweden, um Deutschland in die Schweiz, Österreich, Lichtenstein, Italien und schließlich Frankreich und Cap d'Agde durch die 21.. Ich sollte voller Energie durch die Zeit, die ich erreichen können. Die Sonne wird sich wohl fühlen.

Mitglieder des Corvette Club of Norwegen und AMCAR werden mir geholfen bekommen das Auto und besuchen kleine Zusammenkünfte der Autobesitzer.

Danach habe ich aufpassen Bären, Hirsche und Elche auf den Straßen, nicht sehr viele Leute, so wie Maine ...

Ich werde einige Kosten und Details später veröffentlichen .... jetzt bin ich auf immer eine kinematographische Expertengruppe .... soll Spaß machen .... vielen Bildern und 90 Sekunden Videos kommen Sie Ihren Weg ...

Ich werde nach Deutschland von Trelleborg Schweden reisen mit der Fähre nach Sanitz oder Rostock, dann durch Nebenstraßen nach Berlin. Ich habe ungefähr 6 oder 7 Tage in Ost-Deutschland auf dem Weg nach Süden und dann westlichen Deutschland auf dem Weg nach Norden nach Oslo, wo ich das Auto ausgeliefert wird zurück in die USA.

Ich werde die deutsche logistische Hilfe in Deutschland brauchen. Welche Straßen kann ich die meisten von euch, die mich besuchen wollen sehen, und immer noch Frankreich (Monaco) vom 19. September. Ich werde Deutschland um den 11. September in Kraft. Ich werde meine Karte später veröffentlichen mit allen Punkten der deutschen Mitglieder des Forums.
Like me on Facebook
Follow me on Twitter
My website
If you travel from Germany to Monaco try to visit some of these points:

https://maps.google.de/maps?saddr=Cime+d...%C3%B4te+d'Azur,+Frankreich+to:Col+d'Izoard,+Cervi%C3%A8res,+Frankreich+to:Col+du+Galibier,+Valloire,+France+to:45.14316,6.41978+to:Col+d'Iseran+to:45.7042,6.91073+to:45.718275,7.117732+to:Colle+di+Gran+San+Bernardo,+Saint-Rh%C3%A9my-en-Bosses,+Italia+to:46.29452,7.90656+to:46.28055,8.03678+to:46.16979,8.78404+to:46.17044,10.25523+to:Passo+di+Gavia+to:Stilfser+Joch,+Bormio,+Italien+to:Umbrailpass,+Sta.+Maria+Val+M%C3%BCstair,+Schweiz+to:46.68013,11.0918+to:46.724015,11.1937764+to:Timmelsjoch+Panoramastrasse,+S%C3%B6lden,+%C3%96sterreich+to:Grossglockner+Hochalpenstra%C3%9Fe,+Heiligenblut,+%C3%96sterreich&hl=de&ie=UTF8&ll=45.886185,9.854736&spn=3.29607,8.453979&sll=46.173174,8.153229&sspn=0.391326,1.056747&geocode=FVlLpAIdWN1nACndsd4IUfLMEjFRLy_nlIrxGw%3BFVzTqQId3n5qACnP2J86GNHMEjHaaRVptU89qA%3BFRTlqwIdgsRmACkz_3zWFOCJRzFQgIIUpxkIHQ%3BFRSfrwIdqtNhACkv8kxU7R6KRzFAgIIUpxkIHQ%3BFXjUsAIdRPVhACnx2isqvyGKRzHur3LPG4Vp9g%3BFaYCtQIdYkdrAClnl3NRUwiJRzHw-q8FLKsIHQ%3BFQhkuQIdCnNpACnROQ2s30GJRzFAPcQ6feYFEw%3BFQObuQIdpJtsAClfA1wn_jyJRzHBxF44feYFEw%3BFYv1uwIdwT5tACntR8F2szGJRzHsiMZDAmkcbw%3BFfhlwgIdAKV4ACll3BVapGuPRzGCH3OSKn2ItQ%3BFWYvwgIdrKF6ACn7AFCbKGaPRzGulJVop8LNKw%3BFb5-wAIdqAiGACkHKETYJMiFRzGaH9AN-rCFiA%3BFUiBwAIdfnucACnxQrIyX7qDRzHh8eUlAngGEw%3BFZUlwwIdxQegACmbEi_egQCDRzEwWcA-A3gGHQ%3BFb75xQIdPnufACltOxh15RqDRzECA-9DA3gGJg%3BFbN0xgId7zifACnVHK2echqDRzH3W9RU--6cMA%3BFUJIyAIdWD-pACnlGcLptbiCRzHRzP8EhwkHEw%3BFa_zyAIdsM2qAClPoxTBIrqCRzEBv5sShwkHEw%3BFdC3ywId6FSpACFNVzrQjBiS9Q%3BFV0lzgId9QvDACkXjoAMlhR3RzEyAyAXTIf70w&oq=Gro%C3%9Fglockner&vpsrc=6&mra=ls&via=4,6,7,9,10,11,12,16,17&t=m&z=8
OK!

Some of the best roads available in europe!

Angehängte Dateien Thumbnail(s)

gruss,
zuendler
[Bild: 502-tripower-klein2.gif]
Hi,

only one picture can be seen, the list of roads does not appear on your post, can you list them again, here is the map of my projected travel , about 4,000 miles in 14 days

you can see the challenge I have , to meet people who want me to, to travel back roads, I want to avoid major highways with trucks etc and see the country side, small towns and quick runs into the cities .

Plus I am trying to film my documentary...any photo/film help will be much appreciated.

Jack

https://maps.google.com/maps/ms?msa=0&ms...=4&vpsrc=1
Like me on Facebook
Follow me on Twitter
My website
Click on the link in this page at the end of the text for the route:

https://www.oldtimer-markt.de/alpentour
gruss,
zuendler
[Bild: 502-tripower-klein2.gif]

Möglicherweise verwandte Themen...
Thema Verfasser Antworten Ansichten Letzter Beitrag
  Problem mit UPS / Paket aus USA Chevyvette90 17 10.889 14.09.2021, 09:23
Letzter Beitrag: Tim11
  Actioncam fürs schnelle fahren ... Tipps und Erfahrungen gesucht knork 7 5.936 14.06.2018, 21:59
Letzter Beitrag: knork
  C6 60th Anniversary Modelle (2013) für Europa?? CheviBert 19 9.341 21.02.2018, 20:55
Letzter Beitrag: P.A.J.
  Tipps zum Überwintern der Vette Peter/Hamburg 33 22.011 04.12.2017, 08:18
Letzter Beitrag: Carpat
  Erfahrungen mit Vollkasko mit Werkstattbindung Pauli 14 7.864 05.10.2016, 12:14
Letzter Beitrag: Pragmatiker

Gehe zu:

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 1 Gast/Gäste
Forenübersicht
Technikforen
-- C 1 Technikforum
-- C 2 Technikforum
-- C 3 Technikforum
-- C 4 Technikforum
---- C4 ZR-1 Technikforum
-- C 5 Technikforum
---- C5 Z06-Technikforum