• 0 Bewertung(en) - 0 im Durchschnitt
Neue Abzock-Masche beim Autoverkauf ?
Hallo,
biete gerade meinen BMW im Internet zum Verkauf an, heute bekam ich folgende Mail:

Der Interessent: Kaufmann
sendet Ihnen folgende Nachricht:
Hallo, sind sie an einem Geschýft interessiert das Ihnen 3.000 Euro mehr fýr Ihr Fahrzeug einbringt?

Wir als bundesweit týtiger Bautrýger bieten Ihnen die Mýglichkeit ein Immobilienkonzept zu nutzen, das fýr Sie mit keinem finanziellen Aufwand verbunden ist und Ihre Steuer in privates Vermýgen wandelt.

Im Gegenzug zahlen wir Ihnen zu ihrem Kaufpreis 3.000 Euro mehr aus.

Bei Interesse hinterlassen Sie uns bitte Ihre Rufnummer. Wir rufen Sie umgehend zurýck!

und bittet um Rückruf unter:
oder Kontaktaufnahme durch Email: Auto.Kaufmann@web.de

Hat schonmal jemand davon gehört ?

Gruß Harald
Zitat:Bautrýger
Beim ersten Lesen habe ich "Betrüger" gelesen

Was soll eine immobilie mit einem Auto zu tun haben? Warum wollen die geld verschenken?

Die wollen nur dein Geld - laß die Finger davon.
Frank
Als ein Mensch der schon einige Beteiligungen an Schiffen, Immobilien Container etc hat, darf ich Dir sagen" Laß die Finger davon"! Ein seriöser Anbieter hat einen Prospekt in dem Chancen und Risiken eines Investment genau beschrieben werden.

Ich bewundere allerdings die Kreativität mit der solche Burschen vorgehen. Grundsätzlich gilt: keiner verschenkt etwas, Steuern sparen kann nur wer auch viel Steuer zahlt, kein hoher Gewinn ohne hohes Risiko und das Geld für solche Abenteuer muss einfach über sein.

Gruß Knut
Keine Angst, hatte nicht vor auf das Angebot einzugehen, werde dem Versender der Mail auch nicht antworten. Ist sowieso schon Verdächtig wenn ein bundesweit tätiger Betrüger, ähm Bauträger weder einen Namen und Anschrift, noch eine Telefonnummer hinterlässt. Zwinkern

Gruß
Harald
hehe, ich hab auch noch was gutes bekommen! Ein Diplomat im Irak im Kampf gegen den Terrorismus.

Good day,

I want you to know that i will and must buy your car but there is a business proposal i want to discuss with you.I am a diplomat with one of the United Nations troop that was sent to Iraq ,on war against terrorism.Based on the United States legislative and executive decision for withdrawing troops from Iraq come this year,i have been deployed to come and work in your country's military base by next month.Our mission is to help beef up security in terrorist targeted states,mostly the United states and the European Union on the war against terrorism.I will need a car for myself and that is why i contacted you.

On the other hand i want to inform you that I have in my possession the sum of 5.2 million USD. which was recovered from an Al'qaida terrorist in Iraq during one of our raids on their hideout because they keep most of their money at home for immediate use.Based on the suffering we undergo here some of us do meet such luck.It happened that i went for this raid with the men in my unit.Such business happens occasionally but it is a coded deal for the men on the battle ground.

Where i have a problem is how to invest this money in Europe on stocks and real estate.I cannot move this money to the United states because the money can always be traced back to me.So I need the help of a neutral person.If you accept I will let you in on the full details and what you will have to do.You are going to act as the beneficiary of the fund and as soon as you have safely deposited the money in a secure account of your choice we can now split it.I am an American and an intelligence officer so i have a 100% authentic means of transferring the money through diplomatic means to a safe place where you can easily have access to it.
Please if you are interested in this transaction i will give to you the complete details you need for us to carry out this transaction successfully.I decided to find someone that is real and not imaginary and that is why i went to a secure car site where i can be sure that the person is real.I believe i can trust you. where we are now we can only communicate through our military communication facilities which is secured so nobody can monitor our discussions,then i can explain in details to you.So i will call you but you cannot call me for now.

If you are interested please send me your personal mobile number so i can call you for further inquiries.I am writing from a fresh email account And please this i will consider you keep it a secret between both of us.I am doing this on trust,you should understand and you should know that as a trained military expert i will always play safe in case you are the bad type,but i pray you are not. 5.2million USD is a lot of money which is the dream of anyone.
I wait for your contact details so we can go on.In less than a week the money should have been noted on your account and i will come over for my money.I will give to you 30% of the sum and 70% is for me.I hope i am being fair on this deal.

Regards,

Moss.
Hallo,

in beiden Fällen geht es m.E. nur um persönliche Daten oder um Kontonummern, die für andere Zwecke verwendet bzw. mißbraucht werden sollen. Andere Papiere werden mit diesen Daten, die man von Euch erhält, wenn Ihr tiefer auf diese Angebote einsteigt, ausgestattet, um diese echter wirken und einer teilweisen Überprüfung standhalten zu lassen. Ich würde die Finger davon lassen!

Gruß

Peter
Peter 01
Zitat:Original von AndyYpsilon
hehe, ich hab auch noch was gutes bekommen! Ein Diplomat im Irak im Kampf gegen den Terrorismus.

Good day,

I want you to know that i will and must buy your car but there is a business proposal i want to discuss with you.I am a diplomat with one of the United Nations troop that was sent to Iraq ,on war against terrorism.Based on the United States legislative and executive decision for withdrawing troops from Iraq come this year,i have been deployed to come and work in your country's military base by next month.Our mission is to help beef up security in terrorist targeted states,mostly the United states and the European Union on the war against terrorism.I will need a car for myself and that is why i contacted you.

On the other hand i want to inform you that I have in my possession the sum of 5.2 million USD. which was recovered from an Al'qaida terrorist in Iraq during one of our raids on their hideout because they keep most of their money at home for immediate use.Based on the suffering we undergo here some of us do meet such luck.It happened that i went for this raid with the men in my unit.Such business happens occasionally but it is a coded deal for the men on the battle ground.

Where i have a problem is how to invest this money in Europe on stocks and real estate.I cannot move this money to the United states because the money can always be traced back to me.So I need the help of a neutral person.If you accept I will let you in on the full details and what you will have to do.You are going to act as the beneficiary of the fund and as soon as you have safely deposited the money in a secure account of your choice we can now split it.I am an American and an intelligence officer so i have a 100% authentic means of transferring the money through diplomatic means to a safe place where you can easily have access to it.
Please if you are interested in this transaction i will give to you the complete details you need for us to carry out this transaction successfully.I decided to find someone that is real and not imaginary and that is why i went to a secure car site where i can be sure that the person is real.I believe i can trust you. where we are now we can only communicate through our military communication facilities which is secured so nobody can monitor our discussions,then i can explain in details to you.So i will call you but you cannot call me for now.

If you are interested please send me your personal mobile number so i can call you for further inquiries.I am writing from a fresh email account And please this i will consider you keep it a secret between both of us.I am doing this on trust,you should understand and you should know that as a trained military expert i will always play safe in case you are the bad type,but i pray you are not. 5.2million USD is a lot of money which is the dream of anyone.
I wait for your contact details so we can go on.In less than a week the money should have been noted on your account and i will come over for my money.I will give to you 30% of the sum and 70% is for me.I hope i am being fair on this deal.

Regards,

Moss.

Ich habe genau die gleiche Mail bekommen
och ich kriege solche oder ähnliche mindestens 10x pro Auto das ich im Internet anbiete. Aber die war die mit Abstand kreativste.
Ich kenne die Sache immer nur so:
Man bekommt mehr Geld als man eigentlich haben wollte als Scheck. Löst diesen dann ein. Geld wird erstmal gutgeschrieben. Dann soll man die Differenz an den Versender, Transporteur etc. überweisen und dann platzt nach paar Wochen der Scheck.
So ist die allegemein häufigste Art und Weise ans Geld heranzukommen.
Klappt wahrscheinlich bei einem von 1000 aber es werden dann einfach 10000 Nachrichten am Tag verschickt.

M.f.G.
Andy

Möglicherweise verwandte Themen...
Thema Verfasser Antworten Ansichten Letzter Beitrag
  Erfahrungen mit Autoverkauf nach Frankreich? Mainhard 11 20.054 28.08.2020, 20:50
Letzter Beitrag: PG
  Der Neue... tomschultze 6 5.372 08.01.2020, 20:17
Letzter Beitrag: EinFan
  Erfahrungen beim Autokauf in den USA jamesl432 10 29.042 04.04.2019, 11:26
Letzter Beitrag: Bombe
  Neues Jahr, neue Versicherung? bartsch1986 41 17.085 11.12.2016, 00:30
Letzter Beitrag: Corvette Captain
  Netter Bericht über die neue Z06 Planeto 6 4.347 01.07.2015, 10:02
Letzter Beitrag: ZR1951

Gehe zu:

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 1 Gast/Gäste
Forenübersicht