Top speed Z06 v C5 norm.
Hi Jochen,

richtig, is Automatic für Herren UHU (unter Hundert) huahua
Have a nice time
So long

Mike 05
Prost!

Cheers und Gruse on alle, ich bin neue on dieses forum, Ich bin eine besitzer eine 2001 Millenium Yellow Z06 here in Deutschland....in kan nur sagan das mit die thema top speed for the Z06 mit stock 385 oder 405 PS ist in realitat 177-180 im 5th gang, manchmal in 6th gang kann mann 185MPH shaffen..abba es must eine kleine downhill sein...ich habe viele erfarhren mit beide Z06's, ich bin teil member for eine a Deutsche-Amerikanish Corvette club im Baden Wurtenburg: http://www.b-w-vette.tzo.com, wir haben alte and neues Corvettes dabei.....and then there is the Z06, die Z06 sind die sonder model vom Corvette, sie konnen manchmal uns finden at HockenHeim oder NurenburgRing, die Z06 wird gebaut for Autocrossing, ich habe personlich gegen eine neue 911 Turbo und ohne meine tuning, assuer meine Movit Big Brake and Header and Vararam intake, die Porsche Turbo geschalgen in eine zehr harte kurve im Hockenheim..wir haben videos of die Z06 gegen Ferraris and uberholen and a par Porsche gegen Z06 race, the Corvette in general ist die best price for performace sports das gibt und das mit eine preiss neidriger als a plain jane 911er..Also die Z06 hat a wansin beschleulenigung (Acceleration) faster than a normal C5 and ist vergleich to the 911 Turbo..

Ich habe now uber 500PS unter die haube...mit the Katech Stage II head and cam package....heads have 2.02 intake, 1.60 exhaust, camshaft specs are: 224 duration intake, 228 duration exhaust, 114* lobe seperation, .581 lift intake, .581 lift exhaust. und jezt spiel ich mit tuner Porsches on die autobahn, vor last week ist var an AMG SL55 in Stuttgart on die autobahn, ganz schon, ich habe folged ihn und den die race was ON....die AMG SL 55 hat awesome acceleration abba nichst genugt, ich habe es inder mir ab 250KMH und er wahr eine kleine spec im miene speigel, die nexte victim whar eine ROOK Porsche....ich hatte keine annung was eine ROOK PORSHE war auser nachher unser treffen an die Aitobahn A63 from Wiesbaden-Mainz richtung K-town, es vare auch eine schones auto, schwarz mit die typisch whale tail, ich hatte gesagt so mir selber ah, eine Turbo mit a par extra austtatung, aber es war keine normal Turbo und ich war keine normal Z06 Vette Großes Grinsen , und dan wir haben zusammen an geshaut (looked at each other at 240KPH und dan is var los, wir warren beide uberrasched, ich das a Turbo so schnell als ich und ihr als eine Corvette so Schell als eine Tuner Porsche vom ROOK, eine exemplar mit 525PS BI-Turbo, habe ich raus gefunden per internet nach die kleine race, es war ganz knapp( DAMN CLOSE) aber von ihr war vor mir, wan ich meine gand shalted, ich katapuliert eine ganze vorn bis ich ins arsch...er war zeher uberrashed und ich auch..ich bin stolz vor meine tuning weil es var nich so teur als die ROOK PORSCHE un d ich habe eine auto das wird schneller diesm winter.....ich schieck meine auto nach USA for eine Lingenfelter Twin-Turbo mit 550PS und eine balanced and bluprinted small blocl, und den 330KMH and die mesiten tuner Porsche im Ruck speigel....sorry for my bad German, es tut mir leid for meinem schlecte Deustche schreiben...aber I am trying...ich probier es...

Save the Wave Hallo

Tschuss, see you in the fast lane,

GT500 Nick
2001 Z06 Corvette
Katech Stage II Heads and Cam Hardened push rods, 36LB Injectors, VaraRam Ram-Air Breathless Headers, Hurst Short shifter, C5R Timing Chain, RD Sport Harness Bar, RD Sport 5 point Harness, Movit Big Brake kit, Loyds Floor Mats
Hey Nick,

you seem to have an amazing car Yeeah! .

Cold I ask you, whether you are satisfied with your VaraRam???

I was thinking of getting one, too, but the price difference to a Blackwing or something like it, is quite big.

Another thing, I you ever come close to Cologne or the Ring, just drop a message Großes Grinsen.

I really would like to see your car !!!

BTW do you know Todd, too?

My best regards

.:Teymur:.
Gruß
.:Teymur:.
-----------------------------
https://www.icedsoul.de
-----------------------------
Teymur, Prost!

Hello, thank you for the compliment..I like your signature, looks really cool, you can see my car at this web site: http://www.b-w-vette.tzo.com look under members cars (Look for Nick) and you will see a link to my car and the pictures of the mods..

I think that of the Ram Air for the C5's the VaraRam and the Blackwing are the best. I chose the VaraRam because it uses the ram air ducts like tghe stock Z06 does... the Blackwing is a bottom feeder and it grabs air from the bottom....I also painted my ram air torch red to give the engine compartment a neat look..I noticed the power more a the top end with the Vararam as it is more effiecient at higher speeds, but it really works, I know that it was pricier than the Blackwing, I paid ($499) and the Blackwing is cheaper, but it also works great too, but I personnaly like the Vararm because it is true ram air...

I know Todd, alias CPT Z06 , he drives a black Z06 and he races at Hockenheim a lot..have not heard form him in a long time though...I have the factory Z06 brakes I am selling, do you know anyone interested?

Take Care,

Nick
Yeeah!
2001 Z06 Corvette
Katech Stage II Heads and Cam Hardened push rods, 36LB Injectors, VaraRam Ram-Air Breathless Headers, Hurst Short shifter, C5R Timing Chain, RD Sport Harness Bar, RD Sport 5 point Harness, Movit Big Brake kit, Loyds Floor Mats
Hallo zusammen

Vor allem ab 200 zieht die ZR-1 davon wie ein Ochse. Da sieht eine LT1 oder C5 alt dagegen aus.

Vor 2 Jahren habe ich es mit meiner ZR-1 versucht. Nach längerem Anlauf zeigte sie mir 300 auf der Anzeige an bei ca. 6500 u/min.. Das Fahrwerk und vor allem die Bremsen sind mit einem solchen Speed überfordert.

Sam
SAM/CH ZR-1

" Just call me Dr. Z "

The legend has a name: ZR-1

DR.Z/LT5-Performance

433 LT5 - What else?
Hallo Sam/CH ZR1
du hast recht die LT5 ist ein schnelles auto,aber unterschätze die C5
nicht.schon gar nicht eine Z06!!!!
Nick s Z06 ist ein ganz heisses teil.
gruss remo
Hi Nick and welcome to the German forum. Prost!

You are aware that the Z06-brakes are exactly the same as the standard C5?
That said I know that lots of people with C4s upgrade to the C5-brakes in the States, problem here in Germany is of course to get it street-legal, ie past TUV without a giant hassle!

So you've driven a lot on Hockenheim and the Nurburgring?
rsvcorvette,

Thank you for the welcome....yes I know that the C5 brakes are the same except that the calipers are red and they use a better pad..I chose to upgrade to the Movit big brake kit because of the speeds I drive on the autobahn and the acceleration of going really fast and then having to slow down because some Porsche Carrera 4 or AMG is in my way and I have to slow way down fast, they are awesome brakes and I wish that the Corvette came with them from the factory....the factory brakes are also great but you cannot stop repeatedly from about 160KMH and up and expect to have good brakes after some hard stops on the autobahn...They also are great at Hockemheim, we have some other vettes that race there also, including some other Z06's and some C5's with some tuning as well, everyone says they can see the Corvette brake rotors glowing from the grandstands after a few laps...they are all great cars...

Do you have a C4 or C5 or both? Are you going to Idstein for the 50th party there? Our Corvette club will be there. Hope to see you there.

What mods do you have on your car so far?

Take Care,

Nick
2001 Z06 Corvette

Möglicherweise verwandte Themen...
Thema Verfasser Antworten Ansichten Letzter Beitrag
  Targa Top rear Seal ( Dichtung ) Cardinal58 0 1.341 16.07.2022, 18:33
Letzter Beitrag: Cardinal58
  RF Wheel Speed Circuit Open or Shorted ZeroQ 5 4.836 13.05.2017, 21:51
Letzter Beitrag: andree
Question Batterie OPTIMA Red Top tattoo 18 6.843 05.10.2013, 15:29
Letzter Beitrag: Tom V
  Rückfahrlichtschalter bei 6 Speed wechseln ? Chevy Fan 0 2.173 07.07.2013, 11:42
Letzter Beitrag: Chevy Fan
  Radiokabel auf ISO-Norm furious 10 3.675 28.03.2012, 14:59
Letzter Beitrag: furious

Gehe zu:

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 1 Gast/Gäste
Forenübersicht
Technikforen
-- C 1 Technikforum
-- C 2 Technikforum
-- C 3 Technikforum
-- C 4 Technikforum
---- C4 ZR-1 Technikforum