Übersetzungsverhältnis
Hallo,
gibt es eigentlich noch eine kürze Übersetzung (Teller und Kegelgrad) als 3.54 für die C4 (orginal nicht, aber evt bei irgendeinem Hersteller)
Weiß jemand was? ich bin bis jetzt noch nicht fündig geworden.Passt in die Dana 44 eine kürzere Übers. (wenn es sie gibt) rein? Danke
Gruß Axel
Hubraum ist durch nichts zu ersetzten außer durch noch mehr Hubraum

kfz-holzer.de
In die Dana 44 passen die 4.10 Viper "gears"

In den USA wird diese Modifikation oft gemacht. Geh doch mal ins US Forum.

Gemäss Aussage der amis ist dies "the biggest bang for the buck" übersetzt soviel wie Preis/Leistungs Verhältnis stimmt.
Nachfolgend ein Auszug aus der Grandsportregistry Web Site. Ist leider in Neudeutsch geschrieben.

Gruss, Paco

4.10 Gears Questions & Answers
by Jim Mason & Hutch

Q: I have a few questions about the 4:10 gears. What is the cost of the viper gears?

A: I bought my set of 4.10s from Al Kindler on the ZR-1 Net for $290 (including shipping). Al is at USAZR1@aol.com. I'm not sure if he's still selling them or not. If not, the Viper gears [available from your local Chrysler dealer] are a great alternative and can also be had for around $300 if you shop around.

Q: What does it do to your gas mileage?

A: Your gas mileage will suffer but that is more a factor of how you drive than the gears. But with the 5th and 6th gear overdrive of the ZF 6-speed, you will only be doing about 1900 RPM at 70mph in 6th gear, so 25mpg on the highway is still possible. [-Hutch-]

Q: Does the GS have a Dana 44 rear end?

A: Actually, all manual transmission C4s since 1985 have Dana 44s [although the Corvette's version is usually referred to as the "Super 44" for its strength].

Q: What does it cos to install them?

A: I had a gentleman by the name of Paul Rinehart in York, PA install mine. I pulled the carrier, put everything in a crate and shipped it to him. He turned it around in a couple days. I think he's now charging $150 for installation labor, plus parts (i.e. seals, ring gear bolts). Unless you need bearings, figure no more than $200 for the install parts and labor, then add shipping both ways.

There are (as usual) a few "hidden costs"....

- You'll need to correct the speedometer. If you have a Hypertech Power Programmer Plus, you'll at last have a worthwhile use for it and escape this cost. If not, you'll need to purchase and install speedometer correction gears, another $135+.

I bought the Lingenfelter set for ~$135. They can be had for less, but the cheaper alternates use a metal drive gear that *may* require heating with a torch in order to slip it over the tranmission tailshaft. The Lingenfelter drive gear is CNC'd from nylon like the OEM gear and slips right on.

- You'll need gear lube and positraction additive. Figure another $15-$20.

- You'll need RTV. The Dana 44 does *not* use a gasket between the carrier and the cover. The factory used RTV. You may check with a dealer to see if they still sell the stuff in tubes. The RTV itself is red in color. For factory "stuff" figure another ~$15.
Btw.... With everything out, I highly recommend you check the transmission tailshaft bolts. I found that three of mine were stripped. I repaired them using a Time-Sert kit. I pulled the transmission to do it although it could be done with the tranny in the car depending on which bolts are stripped.

IMO, 4.10s are the Best Bang for the Buck! mod you can do!

Edit: hier noch ein Zusatz

[Note: I also bought my 4.10 gears from Al Kindler and had them installed locally. My total cost was about $1200 for parts and labor but it was definitely worth it for a professional installation. The gears alond should be worth about .2 second at the drag strip and make driving around in town a blast. Highly recommended! -Hutch-]
-Never go straight, go forward
-Real men don't need instructions
Hallo paco, danke für die Antwort, ist ja unglaublich, dass die von dert viper passt.
Allerdings ist mir 4,10 zu kurz.ein 3.70 wäre optimal (in meinem Alter kann man nicht mehr so schnell schalten sich vor Lachen auf dem Boden wälzen sich vor Lachen auf dem Boden wälzen)
Gruß Axel

kfz-holzer.de
passt etwa doch die 3,54 bzw die 3,73 in die Dana 36? hier stehts so???!!!
https://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayI...egory=6737
weiß da jemand bescheid?
verwirrte Grüße
Axel

kfz-holzer.de
Also 3,73 gibts auf jeden Fall für Dana 44.
"Wenn du nur ein begrenztes Budget hast und mit diesem Geld ein Auto schnell machen willst,dann fang bei den Reifen an und hör beim Motor auf"(Harald Demuth)
nur im Ecklers stehen für dana 36 folgende übersetzungen drin:
Gruß Axel

kfz-holzer.de
hier gibt's auch was passendes:

https://www.exoticmuscle.com/catquery.php?EMCAT=vette&CATSEL=DRIVETRAIN#C4037
[Bild: gtc15.gif]
danke,genau sowas habe ich gesucht
Gruß Axel

kfz-holzer.de
Hi,
ich hab die 4.10 drin - und die Amis haben Recht: best bang for the buck.
Mit dem " schnell schalten " ist das nicht so schlimm - meistens musst Du sowieso wieder schnell bremsen. Die andere Übersetzung " belebt" die Vette enorm...
Falls Du doch schneller schalten willst / musst, installiere noch den short shifter kit.
Damit sind Deine Probleme fast gelöst - aber nur fast, denn durch die wesentlich stärkeren Schub kommt es beim starken Beschleunigung zu der berühmten Verwindung der Karosse, so dass die Vette" ein Hinterbeinchen hebt ", woraufhin Deine Schlupfregelung anspricht und Gas wegnimmt - damit ist Dein Schub gestoppt. Schade eigentlich. Abhilfe schaffen hier wiederum die " Beamplates", welche die Verwindungssteifigkeit enorm erhöhen.
DAnn macht es wieder Spass.
Fazit: mit " nur " Teller und Kegelrad wechseln ist es nicht getan. Nicht zu vergessen die Tachoritzel....
Aber es lohnt sich... Yeeah!
ulf
1996 Collector Edition LT-4, silber/rot
Grand Sport wheels/tires,4.10:1 Differential,Z07 Stabis,F45 RTD,Z51 Fahrwerk,K&N Filter,Viper 800ESP Alarm,160 Thermo.,Hypertechtuning, Airfoil,Beamplates,LED-Heckleuchten,CORSA usw.
Hallo Ulf

Was sind Beamplates? Kannst du mir/uns das erklären, eventuell mit Photo

Gruss, Paco
-Never go straight, go forward
-Real men don't need instructions

Möglicherweise verwandte Themen...
Thema Verfasser Antworten Ansichten Letzter Beitrag
  Zf-s6-40.. Übersetzungsverhältnis diff. dana 44 Daniel k. 8 23.190 06.01.2019, 01:51
Letzter Beitrag: CorvetteBoy

Gehe zu:

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 1 Gast/Gäste
Forenübersicht
Technikforen
-- C 1 Technikforum
-- C 2 Technikforum
-- C 3 Technikforum
-- C 4 Technikforum
---- C4 ZR-1 Technikforum
-- C 5 Technikforum
---- C5 Z06-Technikforum