• 0 Bewertung(en) - 0 im Durchschnitt
New port of entry Bremerhaven
Good Evening to All,

My plan had been to ship the car to Oslo Norway......drive a few miles.......and ship the car back from UK. It seems that to get the car to Europe on the schedule that works for me....and to make paper work ( a lot ) less complex

I am shipping the car to Bremerhaven, and sending it back from Bremerhaven. I will then drive to Oslo and the rest of Scandinavia. I had all arrangements set for Oslo.....but now.....

I could use some help......I will have a shipping agent for the landing of car.....but did not plan on Flying to Germany to get car. I may need someone who lives near Bremerhaven, to help me get car....put gas in in......pick me up from the Airport ?

All new events.......from Bremerhaven, I will drive to Denmark and stay with a host there. Next day,,,on to Oslo and the rest of trip.

Please let me know if you can help with a place to stay.......I guess I will have a German Beer before anything else....

Guten Abend an alle,

Mein Plan war gewesen, das Auto nach Oslo Norwegen versenden ...... ein paar Meilen fahren ....... und versenden das Auto wieder aus Großbritannien. Es scheint, dass das Auto nach Europa zu gelangen auf dem Programm, das funktioniert für mich .... und Papiere auszustellen (viel) weniger komplex

Ich versende das Auto nach Bremerhaven, und senden es zurück aus Bremerhaven. Ich werde dann nach Oslo und der Rest von Skandinavien zu fahren. Ich hatte alle Vorkehrungen für Oslo gesetzt ..... aber jetzt .....

Ich könnte etwas Hilfe ...... ich werde einen Spediteur für die Landung der Auto haben ..... aber nicht auf die nach Deutschland fliegen, um Auto zu planen. Vielleicht brauche ich jemanden, der in der Nähe von Bremerhaven lebt, mir zu helfen, Auto setzen .... Gas in in. ..... mich abholen vom Flughafen?

Alle neuen Ereignisse ....... aus Bremerhaven, werde ich nach Dänemark fahren und bleiben Sie mit einem Host gibt. Am nächsten Tag, auf nach Oslo und dem Rest der Reise.

Bitte lassen Sie mich wissen, wenn Sie mit einem Ort zu bleiben ....... Ich denke ich werde ein deutsches Bier, bevor irgendetwas anderes haben helfen können ....

Jack
Join the Corvette Vagabond Community
Like me on Facebook
Follow me on Twitter
My website
Hi Jack

I live near Bremerhafen and can pick you up from Bremen Airport for example

Also i can arrange Hotel near Bremen or Bremerhafen.

Let me know your exact plans and dates

Regards Carsten
Einmal Hölle und zurück...............
Zitat:Original von Split
Hi Jack

I live near Bremerhafen and can pick you up from Bremen Airport for example

Also i can arrange Hotel near Bremen or Bremerhafen.

Let me know your exact plans and dates

Regards Carsten

Hello,

Thank you for the offer......I will know the dates in a few weeks......depending on the boat schedule......

Jack
Like me on Facebook
Follow me on Twitter
My website
I can recommend this hotel in Bremerhaven: Im-Jaich-Boardinghouse
Gruß, Midnight-Cruiser Hallo-gruen
Zitat:Original von Midnight-Cruiser
I can recommend this hotel in Bremerhaven: Im-Jaich-Boardinghouse

Let me get this straight.........you want me to stay at.........

I am Jack Boardinghouse............you guys make me laugh sich vor Lachen auf dem Boden wälzen

Thank you for the information..........any one have a spare room ? .......I promise not to snore....very loud...........all across I slept in some very funny rooms.

This fellow put me in his (special corvette room) you can see by the picture what I mean.....

[Bild: BusterandLanceALKY073-1.jpg]

[Bild: BusterandLanceALKY072-1.jpg]

The life a of a CorvetteVagabond.........http://www.CorvetteVagabond.com.....

Lassen Sie mich das gerade ......... du, dass ich, um zu bleiben .........

[B] Ich bin Jack Boardinghouse [/ B] ............ ihr Jungs bringen mich zum Lachen: rofl:

Vielen Dank für die Informationen .......... jemand einen Ersatz-Zimmer? ....... Ich verspreche, nicht zu schnarchen sehr laut .... ........... ganz schlief ich in einigen Räumen sehr lustig.

Dieser Kerl hat mich in seine (spezielle Corvette Zimmer) können Sie durch das Bild, was ich meine .....

[IMG] https://i633.photobucket.com/albums/uu57/jackfit87/NCM% 20Visit/BusterandLanceALKY073-1.jpg [/ IMG]

[IMG] https://i633.photobucket.com/albums/uu57/jackfit87/NCM% 20Visit/BusterandLanceALKY072-1.jpg [/ IMG]

Das Leben eines CorvetteVagabond http://www.CorvetteVagabond.com ......... ....
New! Click the words above to edit and view alternate translations. Dismiss
Like me on Facebook
Follow me on Twitter
My website
It's hard to socialize in Boardinghouses.

I live 80miles south of Bremen. That is unfortunately not on your first leg of trip, but I have room to sleep and food to eat and lots of shooting Vette s.. tuff.

Vette friends around Bielefeld area will guarantee you a warm welcome even if you pop in twice.

But there are really friendly others around Bremen who will probably offer you the same. In worst case we'll be there. Yeeah!
6TVette Patriot

[Bild: signatur_6Tvette.jpg]
Jack,

did I miss some dates?

It would help a lot, if we know at least the date of your arrival here in Germany.
And the City (Bremen or Hamburg?) might be important, too.

Bremerhaven is around 45 miles north of Bremen. But from Hamburg it’s a far longer drive!
That would be nice to know for all of us, to see, if someone is able to take care about you.

Friedel
[Bild: CCHHBanner2.jpg]
Zitat:Original von fsahm
Jack,

did I miss some dates?

It would help a lot, if we know at least the date of your arrival here in Germany.
And the City (Bremen or Hamburg?) might be important, too.

Bremerhaven is around 45 miles north of Bremen. But from Hamburg it’s a far longer drive!
That would be nice to know for all of us, to see, if someone is able to take care about you.

Friedel

Hello to All,

I have not changed the dates to be in Europe....August 1- 3 to Oct 15-30 .
I will fly into Germany around the August 1 - 3 depending on shipping of car.....it must leave US by July 7 th.

What has changed is my entry port. The car will go to Bremerhaven , not Oslo. I will then drive from Bremerhaven to Denmark Aug 1-3 , stay near Copenhagen, next day drive to Oslo Norway.....and the rest of Scandinavia....I should return to Germany around August 15-17.

I will spend a great deal of time in Germany. August 17 to Sept 5 more or less. Once I get done with Scandinavia, I will have more exact dates.......It is hard to plan to far ahead......there may be car troubles....I may want to stay a day or two longer in some places.......we will know more once I am on the road......

I had plans all set for my arrival in Oslo.....Now I will fly into Germany.......get the car out of customs....etc.....I don't know how long that will take....I have insurance all set......

So I look for some one to stay with near Bremerhaven...while I wait to get car....

keep the beer warm
Hallo an alle,

3 bis 15 bis 30 Oktober - ich habe nicht die Daten, um in Europa zu sein .... 1. August geändert.
Ich will in Deutschland rund um den 1. August fliegen - 3 je nach Versand der Auto ..... es muss durch US 7. Juli verlassen.

Was sich verändert hat ist mein Beitrag Hafen. Das Auto wird nach Bremerhaven, Oslo nicht gehen. Ich werde dann von Bremerhaven nach Dänemark von 1 bis 03 August fahren, bleiben in der Nähe von Kopenhagen, am nächsten Tag Fahrt nach Oslo Norwegen ..... und der Rest von Skandinavien .... ich sollte nach Deutschland rund August 15-17 zurückzukehren.

Ich werde verbringen einen großen Teil der Zeit in Deutschland. August 17 - September 5 mehr oder weniger. Einmal habe ich mit Skandinavien getan erhalten, werde ich mehr genauen Termine ....... Es ist schwer, zu weit voraus zu planen ...... es kann sein Auto Probleme .... ich kann wollen, einen Tag zu bleiben oder zwei länger an einigen Stellen ....... wir werden mehr wissen, sobald ich auf der Straße bin ......

Ich hatte plant alles für meine Ankunft in Oslo ..... Jetzt werde ich nach Deutschland fliegen ....... das Auto aus dem Zoll .... usw. .... ich weiß nicht wie lange das dauert .... Ich Versicherung alle gesetzt haben ......

Also suche ich nach jemandem, mit in der Nähe von Bremerhaven bleiben ... während ich mit dem Auto warten ....

halten die warme Bier
Like me on Facebook
Follow me on Twitter
My website
Hi,

Any chance of the plane in the picture to be available to take video from the air of my car speeding down some wonderful roads.....would make good shots of countryside with car speeding along......

And then some shots of other corvettes from air......got to keep the fans happy at home........

Remember that TV makes you look big....so

Everyone on a diet.....no beer , no bread......go to gym.......no late nights.......no blood shot eyes.....

No fun.......forget what I said.......eat drink and be merry...

See you soon
Like me on Facebook
Follow me on Twitter
My website

Möglicherweise verwandte Themen...
Thema Verfasser Antworten Ansichten Letzter Beitrag
Smile Inspector für New Orleans gesucht Ronin 1 2.758 31.10.2016, 22:41
Letzter Beitrag: Günther-C3
  Kontakte in New York ? swiftman 3 2.982 04.08.2015, 20:58
Letzter Beitrag: swiftman
  Zollabfertigung Bremerhaven HowTo Cougarman 6 2.655 11.11.2011, 12:33