Corvetteforum Deutschland
c3 bj 75 silber ! - Druckversion

+- Corvetteforum Deutschland (https://www.corvetteforum.de)
+-- Forum: Other Vette-Stuff (https://www.corvetteforum.de/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: Wer weiß was (https://www.corvetteforum.de/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+---- Forum: Fragen vor dem Kauf (https://www.corvetteforum.de/forumdisplay.php?fid=54)
+---- Thema: c3 bj 75 silber ! (/showthread.php?tid=45343)

Seiten: 1 2

c3 bj 75 silber ! - scheuerle - 08.03.2010

hat da schon mal jemand angefragt??

https://suchen.mobile.de/fahrzeuge/showDetails.html?id=127838165&__lp=7&scopeId=C&sortOption.sortBy=price.consumerGrossEuro&sortOption.sortOrder=ASCENDING&makeModelVariant1.makeId=6325&makeModelVariant1.modelId=2&makeModelVariant1.searchInFreetext=false&makeModelVariant2.searchInFreetext=false&makeModelVariant3.searchInFreetext=false&vehicleCategory=Car&segment=Car&siteId=GERMANY&negativeFeatures=EXPORT&damageUnrepaired=NO_DAMAGE_UNREPAIRED&export=NO_EXPORT&customerIdsAsString=&lang=de&pageNumber=1

jogi .. Frage

Preis - spassfahrer - 08.03.2010

Also eigentlich ist der Preis heisssssssssssss !!! OK! Aber wo ist der Wurm Grübeln

Hallo-gruenRonald

- Frank the Judge - 08.03.2010

Gerade eine Nachricht vom Verkäufer bekommen. Auto steht in Mazedonien, ist aber in sensationellem Zustand.Er will nach der Bezahlung das Auto nach Deutschland transferieren.
Klingt seriös.

- scheuerle - 08.03.2010

Hello again

Thanks for your reply!
The car is in very good running condition, no damages, accidents or scratches no need repairs of course,it is in perfect condition inside and outside , as well the condition of the engine is perfect. I never smoke in it and I want to sell it to a serious person who will take very good care of the car.
First I must tell you that I am located in Athens, Greece and the car is here with me. I hope this in not a problem! I have used the car in Germany (It still has german papers) but here the taxes are very big so I can't register it!! I have worked for my company in Germany but now I am back home! Due to the economic crisis I need to sell the car fast!! I have tried to sell it here but nobody wanted it! Someone adviced me to sell it on the continent because it still has german papers and will be easier!
If you want the car you can come here to take it or, if you can't come I would like to use a shipping company for this deal. The process is very easy. This company will handle the delivery of the car and also they will handle all the registration papers. If we will use it you will have 5 days for testing the car before deciding to buy it. They will also give me the payment after you will decide to keep the car.
I will pay the delivery of the car! The delivery time will be arround 3-4 days and the car will be delivered at your home address. In this time you will receive the tracking number of the transaction so you can use it to check the status on the company website. If you want, the company will help you with all the registration papers in your country!

Please don't contact me if you do not have the money for the car or if you only e-mail for simple curiosity!

Best regards

- scheuerle - 08.03.2010

Hello

Yes I am actually interested in your car. But I still have some questions.

Where is the car at the moment? In Germany or in the USA? Can you also send me photos with the engine. Are there any problems with the car or does it drive normally? Do I have to repair anything before driving?

Thanks for your information. Hope to receive your positive answer soon.

Sincerely

J. Holzhauer

Aha so ist das ! - spassfahrer - 08.03.2010

Bedeutet also im Umkehrschluss

1. ungesehen kaufen !
2. Geldtrasphär absichern !
3. TÜV/Umrüstkosten in Deutschland !

= irgendetwas um die 11 T€. Na hoffentlich gibt's nicht dann den hier Motzen Motzen Motzen

Hallo-gruenRonald

- Rüddy - 08.03.2010

Mensch Jogi, dein englisch ist ja deutlich besser als dein deutsch. Yeeah!
Wenn schon, dann kauf doch was ordentliches. Mit Chrom vorne und hinten.
Und verstellbarer Lenksäule.

King
Rüddy

RE: Aha so ist das ! - scheuerle - 08.03.2010

Privatanbieter

Wilhelm Knoche

63801 Kleinostheim
Deutschland
Details zum Anbieter keine 2std von mir ............

aber dann mailen .......... er is in GR sich vor Lachen auf dem Boden wälzen

und ,,,,,,,

Es hat noch Deutsch Papiere

Frage

jogi ..........

- scheuerle - 08.03.2010

[quote] [i] Original von Ruddy [/ i]
Mensch Jogi, dein Englisch ist ja deutlich besser !!
Und verstellbarer Lenksäule.
!!!
: grinsevil:
Ruddy [/ quote]

sich vor Lachen auf dem Boden wälzen sich vor Lachen auf dem Boden wälzen

verstellbarer Lenksäule.
sich vor Lachen auf dem Boden wälzen sich vor Lachen auf dem Boden wälzen

Engglissscchhh

i have littel loch im kiddel.......
sich vor Lachen auf dem Boden wälzen

jogi ......

- sash1001 - 10.03.2010

Hallo jogi,

momentan sind bei mobile und autoscout24 immer wieder solche
zwielichtigen Anzeigen mit Lock- Spotpreisen drin.

verstehe nicht das mobile und autoscaut das nicht unterbinden... Kopfschütteln

Gruß Sascha