Corvetteforum Deutschland
Jack aus Maine möchte mit seiner 66er C2 Europa bereisen - Tipps? - Druckversion

+- Corvetteforum Deutschland (https://www.corvetteforum.de)
+-- Forum: Other Vette-Stuff (https://www.corvetteforum.de/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: Wer weiß was (https://www.corvetteforum.de/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+--- Thema: Jack aus Maine möchte mit seiner 66er C2 Europa bereisen - Tipps? (/showthread.php?tid=52062)

- Flex - 06.02.2012

Welcome Jack! Have a good time in good old Europe. Hope to see you anywhere!

- HGW - 06.02.2012

Welcome Jack,

as already told in the US forum, you will get a lot of support from the German Corvette Community.
Think about what I wrote to you by PN about our meet in September and let me know.

Have a good start in 2012 season!

Cu
Hans-Georg

RE: Trip to Europe - fsahm - 06.02.2012

Zitat:Original von Jack Panzica
Ich möchte Martin für ihre Einführung in diesem Forum bedanken. Ich hoffe, nach Europa weiterhin meine Forschung auf Corvette Besitzer reisen ... Ich reiste nach allen 48 Staaten, 20.000 Meilen in 90 Tagen. Ich neige dazu, allein zu reisen ........ auf Nebenstraßen und in kleinen Städten .......

Forschung darüber, warum Europäer wollen und Eigentümer des größten amerikanischen Muscle-Car ..... Die Corvette ....... Ich lebe sehr Bohemian Like ...... reisen von Stadt zu Stadt .... Camping mit meinen Zelt ........... bleiben mit neuen Freunden gemacht ......

Da meine Reise planns Fortschritt ...... Ich will wissen, die genauen Daten, die ich in Deutschland sein wird. Ich hoffe, dass in Holland starten gehen nach Skandinavien dann ...... Deutschland Italien ... Schweiz ... Frankreich ein wenig und am Ende in Holland ......

Ich benutze dieses Programm tranlator zu schreiben und zu lesen, Ihre Beiträge ......

Es scheint, von was ich gelesen habe, dass ich eine tolle Zeit haben neue Leute zu treffen und zu sehen, Ihr Auto ......

Prost

Jack Panzica Prost!

Hello Jack.

For following our Discussion about your trip here in Germany, the translator might work out, somehow.

But if you like to answer, please write in English, so we’re not having any misunderstandings about the sometimes poor translations from this machine.

Most of these guy’s around here understand the English language anyway and will answer in English, too.

Sincerly
Friedel

P.S. Hope to see you to, because i liver near Bremen, just some hundred’s meter from the Autobahn to Hamburg. You might pass our home during the first or second day, i guess.

- thocar - 06.02.2012

Welcom in corvetteforum.de Jack,

if you need something here in Germany, let us know. I am from the northern part of bavaria.

You will find in every part of Germany corvette drivers.

Hope to see you

Thomas

RE: Trip to Europe - chevyunger - 06.02.2012

Hi Jack,
nice to see you in the german forum.
Please ask all your questions to plan your trip through europe, you will get quick answers.
We want you to have a save and successful trip over here.

regards
Matthias

RE: Trip to Europe - Jack Panzica - 06.02.2012

Thank you Matthias,

Thank all of you for the warm wellcome............I am working on plans for the trip.......I will post progress and as I learn more about the possible routes , I will ask specific questions......

I am preparing car now.......must work on shipping......insurance....travel permits......goverment regulations....$ Budget .....

I look forward to meeting all of you...............

Cheers

Jack

Current map with locations.......I will put your town (only) on map.......as the map fills with locations....I can start to plan route from location to location as I had done in my 48 state US trip

https://maps.google.com/maps/ms?msa=0&msid=217525988141263560502.0004b7fd41fe86eff6101&hl=en&ie=UTF8&t=m&z=3&vpsrc=1

RE: Trip to Europe - Yankeededandy - 06.02.2012

Zitat:Original von Jack Panzica
Thank all of you for the warm wellcome............

Hi Jack

Thanks for letting us play voyeur to your trip. The thread in the US Forum of your route through the 48 states still is my favorite one. Truly inspiring. Oh yeah, I saw a pin on your map for "Hünenberg". Alright Jumping.

One maybe academic question: I was wondering why you chose to travel Scandinavia so extensively instead of, say, Spain. Keep the climate in mind. But then again, I'm telling this to the guy who drives his Midyears Corvette in the snow.

Martin

- Thomas V - 06.02.2012

Zitat:I was wondering why you chose to travel Scandinavia so extensively instead of, say, Spain
Martin, genau das wollte ich weiter oben schon zum Ausdruck bringen.... Zwinkern

- Yankeededandy - 06.02.2012

Ach so. Ich hatte meinen Ironie-Filter nicht eingeschaltet. Sorry, manchmal bin ich langsam. Aber ich habe eine Entschuldigung: Ich sage nur, Schweizer!

Gruss, Martin

- Jack Panzica - 06.02.2012

Hello,

I chose Northern Europe for the first trip....because there are more vintage corvettes .... also I love the outdoors......I use my car to take me to wonderful places.....to meet people who are interesting........

I camp out with my car........I just make believe it is 1972 , I am back in Europe........on $10 a day and a VW to drive......

Now 40 years later ( I have owned my car 42 years ) I am coming back to camp and meet people....see wonderful cars....

only this time ,,,,,, I have my corvette with me......... but I hope to explore country side areas......stop and rest every 200 or so miles..........

I stayed with a different forum member on my 48 state trip every night.....over 70 in all..I had not met one person except online in the forums..........their hospitality.....my stories.........

I got to meet hundreds of forum members who had only been names on a computer screen

I hope to do the same on this European Trip........... from the response..........it will be one more dream come true.....

What will make it really fun.......is that I will share all my adventures with the forum members at home.......Most will never do with their cars ,, what I do every day.......

Drive....drive.....drive....... So every night I hope to bring a bit of Europe and the Corvette owners I meet right into

homes of my friends, through photos, video and forum posting......

Hope this long winded answer helped

Cheers Prost!

Jack