Corvetteforum Deutschland
Jack aus Maine möchte mit seiner 66er C2 Europa bereisen - Tipps? - Druckversion

+- Corvetteforum Deutschland (https://www.corvetteforum.de)
+-- Forum: Other Vette-Stuff (https://www.corvetteforum.de/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: Wer weiß was (https://www.corvetteforum.de/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+--- Thema: Jack aus Maine möchte mit seiner 66er C2 Europa bereisen - Tipps? (/showthread.php?tid=52062)

- Yankeededandy - 04.09.2012

Hi Jack

Sorry to hear that but hey, nothing you can do about it Kopfschütteln. Take the time to relax and enjoy the beginning of your European adventure. It only gets better from here.

I'm really excited to follow your trip along and hope it will work out meeting you in Switzerland.

Martin

- 6TVette - 04.09.2012

Jack
if you're midair, have a good flight. Patriot

Please kep us up to date and let us know when we need to jump in. Blaulicht

If you need a place to sleep for a week or two, you will have bread and board in my house in a flat all on your own, with cold beer and warm bed sheets at night. This is for a Corvette buddy from the states all for free. Only setback is to find a cheap way to get to Hannover/Bielefeld area, might be possible by train on a see Europa Ticket.
We could arrange Corvette parties to stretch the time a bit. There are plenty of Vette lovers in our area.
Take care.

- Elwood 88 - 04.09.2012

Hi Jack,

Like Martin said, relax and enjoy it.

I can only connect to Martin's response, let us know when you're in Switzerland and feel free to contact me or somebody else. It would be a pleasure.

Greetings Dennis

Olso Street life & Airport Pickup - Jack Panzica - 05.09.2012

Here are some pictures of my friend Henning Kjensli and his cars. Road around Oslo in a 68 and how would you like to be picked up at the airport in a 57 Caddy...one of only 1800 ever made...sold new in 57 at over $12,000 now is worth a lot....

Some quick shots of Olso street life

Enjoy

Jack

[Bild: HammerMan.jpg]
[Bild: Oslopeople.jpg]
[Bild: StreetLifeOslo.jpg]
[Bild: 1957ElderodoHennigs042.jpg]
[Bild: 1957ElderodoHennigs041.jpg]
[Bild: 1957ElderodoHennigs033.jpg]
[Bild: 1957ElderodoHennigs035.jpg]
[Bild: 1957ElderodoHennigs036.jpg]

- chevyunger - 05.09.2012

Hi Jack,
your trip seems to get hot. What kind of awesome cars you see in the first days. enjoy it!

cu
Matthias

On the Train to Bergen - Jack Panzica - 06.09.2012

Hello to all,

I am on the train to Bergen, the sun is still following me.....hope it will last all the way to Bergen. On my 48 state trip (90 days 20,000 miles) I only had one day of rain. Let hope it will be the same in Norway......it has been sunny since the day I have arrive

Henning and Jan-Ivar have been great and I want to thanks them very much....They made a bad situation of no car....almost fun.....

I have been to two car shows and have already met some some great guys , and have been able to put a face with a screen name...Gudmund Bolsgard (Fuelie 65) showed up with his 67 427 .

Jack

[Bild: Gudmund.jpg]
[Bild: Gudmund427.jpg]

- Yankeededandy - 07.09.2012

Jack,

Are you going to stick to your route through Germany and Switzerland and the stops along the way? Do you have a rough idea when you will cross the border from Scandinavia to Germany and later to Switzerland?

...wanna make sure I'm around when you hit our region.

Have fun in Scandinavia

Martin

Yes I am going to Germany - Jack Panzica - 07.09.2012

Hi Martin,

I get my car on the 12 or 13 th, So I should be going to Germany around the 13 to the 19th , You are on my way and I figure sometime around the 15-16 of September ....Lets plan on it..... a day in the Berlin area,

I will know more in a few days...but I will see you I am sure and as many others along the route...

Trying to catch up from Jet lag and the very hard work here in Norway...my eyes are killing me...

Jack

Should I be concerned ? - Jack Panzica - 07.09.2012

She said her name was Ivana and it sounded like a Russian name.

A spy and her handler ? I better be careful

[Bild: StatuesOslo1.jpg]
[Bild: StatuesOslo53.jpg]

- Dragonheart64 - 07.09.2012

Hi Jack,

youve great impressions and experiences OK!
Do you havent a second front seat? Took the lady inside of the Vette and bring her to germany King

Only kidding, beautiful girl Herz

Enjoy your trip,

Robert